SCB offers excellent port services and ship supplies at very reasonable costs to all ship owners or chatterers for various types of vessels calling at any major port in Bangladesh. We have proven knowledge and skills in dealing with different government offices more particularly Bangladeshi ports, Department of shipping Bangladesh, Immigration, and Customs to facilitate the processing of the needed documents for vessels calling at Bangladesh ports. Supported by our attentive and energetic personnel, we provide you with the latest updates and reports, so that you can follow the developments of the call and make well-informed decisions sitting in your own office.
SCB offers a wide range of marine agency services in Bangladesh which includes organizing Stevedoring, Cargo handling supervision, Container control, Transportation, Tallying & Quality control, Certification, Warehousing, and Stevedoring, etc.
Our Ship Agency services include but not limited to:
- Ensuring a hassle-free berth for the incoming ship.
- Drawing up the documents for the customs and harbor services.
- Ordering of pilotage and towage services for docking and sailing
- Monitoring and coordinating port operations, stevedoring and
- Conveying instructions to and from the shipowner.
- Organize qualified contractors & experts for vessel repairs, surveys, spares, ship stores, nautical charts, etc.
- Organizing the supply, transport, and handling of the goods.
- Arrange Bunkering, Fresh Water & Waste removal services on request.
- Arranging for the necessary doctor for the crew any medical assistance.
- Post departure: documentation and settlement of final disbursement
account for services rendered.
As a port agent, our personnel dedicates themselves at the service of a ship as soon as it reaches outer anchorage for our foreign principals who send cargo to Bangladesh. All of its requirements are looked after with priority ocean round the clock until it sails off.
Port Agency Service Includes, but not limited to –
- Pre-arrival preparation
- Customs entry and clearance of vessel and cargoes
- Coordination and supervision of port operation.
- Project & Heavy Lift Cargo Handling.
- Owner’s Agent or Owner’s Protecting Agent.
- Charterer’s Agent.
- Liner Agent.
- Agent for Vessel Scrapping/Demolition.
- Agents for Bunker and Ship repair.
- Outer Port Limit (OPL) Services.
- Outer Anchorage services.
- Stevedores, Check Tally, Surveys Services.
The shipping agent list in Bangladesh is not small. What makes us different is our honesty and hard work. As a Protecting Agent, we serve with transparency and efficiency to solve problems when the vessel is consigned to another agent, acting on behalf of the Owner, Time-Charterers or Charterers to protect their interest when under the charter party.
Our Protecting Services include, but not limited to –
- saving of Owners expenses as much as possible.
- Disembarking ship crews for medical care.
- Checking proforma D/A submitted by the head agent for compliance with applicable tariffs.
- Receipt of owners’ funds and payment to head agents.
- Reporting the vessel/cargo status.
- Checking cargo documents/SOF/ Timesheets for correctness, notify the owner accordingly, and issuing letters of protest.
- Arrange all necessary repairs and surveys through subcontract companies.
- Sludge & trash removal, basement cleaning, drinking water supply.
- Signing Bills of Lading.
- Conflict resolution, etc.
- return of balance in Owners favors within the shortest possible time.
We offer a personalized attendance for owners’ attendance and crewing, with services like Husbandry Agency, Marine surveys, and Crew changes.
Attending on the behalf of shipowners to handle non-cargo matters such as but not limited to:
- Delivery and execution of third-party arrangements (Lube Oil, Chemicals, Paints, etc.).
- Arranging Doctor appointments.
- Coordinate store & spare deliveries.
- Crew changes and transportation, Accommodation, Arrange flights with all immigration formalities.
- Medical assistance, Hospital and Dental supplies.
- Secure cash to master delivery.
- Class and statutory surveys/certification.
- Mail and courier services.
- Dry-docking, repairs and technical assistance.
- Inspection and consultancy services.
Project Cargo Operation
Project Cargo Operation
Because of their nature and value, industrial project cargoes, heavy lifts, and oversized goods need special care and transportation plan. To ensure that Ship Care Bangladesh offers individual supervision during the cargo operations throughout the transport chain. We supervise loading and unloading, photo coverage and videotaping, safeguarding cargo documentation, and timely reporting upon customer requests which makes us trustworthy among other shipping agents in Bangladesh.